Our regular interactive workshops are now available online and can be accessed through our FAMILY SUPPORT SERVICES.
But don’t worry, if you’re keen to attend in person, we will still be running tailored workshops for private groups.
Contact us to chat about your needs and how we can help.
Whether it’s your mother’s group, family and friends or school parents, if you have a group of 12 or more and would like to organise a private workshop, fill in the form below and we will make all of the arrangements for you.
You have the option to chose your own time and date and we will organise a venue in a location that is convenient for you.
Chose from one of the following topics or let us know what your greatest challenges are and we will customise a workshop for you.
- The Do’s & Don’ts of Discipline
- Setting your children up for school success – socially, emotionally & academically
- Blended families – the keys to a smooth transition
- Building children’s emotional intelligence
- Anxiety in children – prevention, early intervention and management strategies
- Open communication – how to have difficult conversations with children
- Academic support – how to support children who are struggling and close the gap between school & home
- Bullying – prevention, education and management strategies
- Technology – A parent’s guide to creating balance and purpose of their child’s safe usage of technology