New Workshop Dates Coming Soon
All of our events & workshops have been designed with parents at heart. As well as empowering content, guests can also enjoy the following workshop inclusions:
Refreshing rosè and summer savouries served on arrival
Opportunity to chat with like-minded workshop attendees during a mid session break that will include a savoury grazing station and a selection of beverages
Sweet treats to end the evening
Welcoming event setting to inspire intimate learning and friendly discussion
Whether it’s your mother’s group, family and friends or school parents, if you have a group of 12 or more and would like to organise a private workshop, fill in the form below and we will make all of the arrangements for you.
You have the option to chose your own time and date and we will organise a venue in a location that is convenient for you.
Chose from one of the following topics or let us know what your greatest challenges are and we will customise a workshop for you.
- The Do’s & Don’ts of Discipline
- Setting your children up for school success – socially, emotionally & academically
- Blended families – the keys to a smooth transition
- Building children’s emotional intelligence
- Anxiety in children – prevention, early intervention and management strategies
- Open communication – how to have difficult conversations with children
- Academic support – how to support children who are struggling and close the gap between school & home
- Bullying – prevention, education and management strategies
- Technology – A parent’s guide to creating balance and purpose of their child’s safe usage of technology